Monday, December 13, 2010

We're still here

I cannot believe it has been over a month since I have posted! We have just been busy living our lives. We did go to FL for Thanksgiving and while we were there we went to the Happiest Place on Earth...Disney World. We had two days left on our pass from our visit in May so we went to use those up. We had a great time and the weather was great. Our special treat was lunch with the princesses at Epcot. Meredith loved it, she bounced up and down all day.

The girls in RC Car at the hotel.
Meeting Belle and Beast. Meredith loves Beast but did get a little stand-offish when it was our turn.
At lunch with the princesses.
The trip was made on the first day right when we walked into the gate, Daisy Duck was there. She was the only clubhouse member Meredith didn't get to meet in May.

Buzz and Woody, always a favorite.

At Animal Kingdom a lot of the characters were dressed for Christmas.

This is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving. I was making bows and just enjoying the day so I forgot to take pictures. Speaking of bows, I am making them now. Some of what I have done are below.

Mulan

Mickey ears

Rudolph

1 comment:

The Knights said...

Aww I am glad to hear yall are alive and got to enjoy the princesses with your own princeses! Also love your bows! Wish I had a princess to put them in (maybe in a year or two!)...