Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag, I'm It



My work buddy and BFF Amanda awarded me. I figured I might as well accept the award and confess my addictions as well.

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


1. Facebook- You can keep up with so many people that way. I had lunch with some girlfriends from high school that I haven't seen in forever and while a learned a few new things, I knew a lot about them from facebook.

2. DVR- who has time to watch live TV? Not a mom and I am spoiled with no commercials.

3. Reading- I don't have a lot of time but I love to read and try to everyday, hopefully Meredith will catch this.

4. Meredith's Laugh- I love to hear her laugh (and any kid for that matter). Last week during therapy she pushed around a chair and was laughing the whole time (including when she mowed over the other kids, maybe we should be concerned about that).

5. Weight Watchers- living this way has really helped me and my family, I am down 30.2lbs as of weigh in yesterday!


SO I will tag these buddies:

Chris R-S at Adapt and Overcome

Amanda B at Bonding in Byerly

Heather at Just Me HP

Suzanna at Sweet Caroline

No comments: