Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged to participate in this fun "MeMe" by Amanda with 2 Fun Sons.

I will admit my ignorance to having no idea was a Meme was so here is a simplified version of what Wikipedia has to say: The term may refer to the content that spreads from user to user, the idea behind the content, or the phenomenon of its spread.

The directions are as follows: Open a document or photo folder and choose the fifth folder and then the fifth photo in that folder. Next, post the photo with a description about it and then tag 5 friends to do the same.

This is what I found...

This is one of our ultrasound pictures from when I was pregnant with Meredith. How ironic that this is the picture that was my 5-5-5 since we are due with #2.

Now I tag:

Chris at Adapt and Overcome
Suzanna at Sweet Caroline
Erin at The Pope Family
Emily at Team Wylie
Cecilia at For the Long Haul

No comments: