Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nothing much new

I just wanted to write an update for the blog. Nothing much is new. We have been out of town the past two weekends, so it will be nice to be home this weekend.

We have a little chatty cathy on our hands, which is great, but you really have to watch what you say now. Luckily she has not repeated any of mommy and daddy's slip-ups. However, while we were visiting my mom two weeks ago I was telling her that I call Meredith the drunk walker in the mornings because she is a little unstable. When I finished saying this, Meredith blurted out "I drunk." We won't be saying that anymore. Her other sayings are: "I pretty," "I funny," "Get down" (referring to the cats usually), and "where are you." This morning she woke up and said "Marlow, where are you." For those of you who don't know, Marlow is her cow that goes everywhere (he was "hiding" behind her). It was the cutest thing. I need to try to get some of these things on video, but I never have it at the right moment.

Things are good with Tinsley, she is still as active as ever. We are going to the zoo with my friend Lenora's family on Saturday, so I should have a good post this weekend.

No comments: