Thursday, July 17, 2008

High School Reunion

I got an email today from my Senior Class President that the South Forsyth High School class of 1998 will be having our 10 year reunion on Sept. 19. I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I graduated high school! I know I am still young, but I am growing old by the minute and am getting further and further away in age from the college students that I work with. Thank goodness they keep me fairly young.

I am very excited about the reunion, there are a lot of people that I hope to see. Most of my friends from SFHS are still in contact with me in some form or fashion thanks to MySpace and Facebook. The amazing thing to me is how many people I don't remember. We had a graduating class on around 200. The class president is still trying to find 100 of those people and gave out names in case we could help and there were names I didn't even recognize! I think I am going to have to brave the attic heat and bust out the yearbook just so I can put things together again.

Well, I am off to rest because starting bright and early in the morning the 1st Birthday madness begins. My mom arrived tonight and we will be getting the food done, picking up the cake, getting balloons, buying an outfit, and getting pictures made to prepare for Sunday. I can't believe my baby is 1!

No comments: