Monday, July 7, 2008

This time last year

I promise to put up pictures and trip stories up tonight. We have been very tired and busy.

I can hardly believe that this time last year I was at home on bedrest after going to my 34 week check-up and having high blood pressure. I spent the weekend at home, then at the hospital for two days, then home for two days, hospital for 2 more days, and finally back home for 4 days before Meredith's scheduled arrival.

This has been the best year of my life for many reasons, but especially because of Meredith.

We are busily preparing for her birthday celebration and I can't believe I am the mother of a child that moves around independently from me and can understand some of what I am telling her. Motherhood is the best gift that I have received.

No comments: